Monday, January 10, 2005

BORUTESU FAIBU NI

azuketa inochi ...

On Voltes V we trust our lives.

Months before I came here in the states in 2001, I actually searched the internet for information about Voltes V. I found none that satisfied me. Recently, I saw an AD in Inq7.net about Voltes V. The link leads to divisoria.com (which is actually now part of store.yahoo.com). For $60, you can get the entire 40 episodes of Voltes V. Cool. But I managed to hold my credit card tightly. Not now. :)

Perhaps by impulse, I searched for Voltes V using Google. There may be better websites devoted to Voltes V than four years ago -- I found Ivan Chen's Voltes V shrine. The site is very interesting specially the trivia section. Click the picture below to go to Ivan Chen's website.



3 comments:

F said...

i remember seeing the two-page colored newspaper ad for Voltes V in The Daily Express when it was first introduced in the Philippines...i think i was not even starting kindergarten yet.

K said...

I had a collection of newspaper cut-outs of everything Voltes V. I even had a working voltes crewzer made of cardboard -- I painstakingly studied how the crewzer transforms into a head. My model crewzer was actualy made of Marlboro cigarette cardboards I found in our sari-sari store.

F said...

Hehe. We had a small store too attached to the palay buying station. My mom's laundry soap bars on display would usually get transformed into viaducts and highways .

Published Scholars in the Philippines

Using Google Scholar data, webometrics ranks 453 scientists in the Philippines (June 2016 report). Each of these scientists has at least an...