Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Last day in Blacksburg

Farewell Blacksburg. I will miss you and your people.

It is kind of sad to finally log out of my computer in the lab. The wind is cold outside. There are very few people in the campus. My advisor and I went for lunch at Pks. Later, Liqing treated us with coffee at Bollos.

Bing and Mel are driving me to the airport. I feel kind of sad and happy. Sad because it will be a long time before I meet my friends here again. It is hard to keep those tears from flowing. I am also happy and excited since I will finally be with my family again this Christmas. I love Suzette and Eking. They will pick me up when I arrive in the Philippines.

Roy and Ricky flew yesterday. I was left in the apartment cleaning my room (which will be occupied by Ricky next year) and the kitchen. I might see them before they go back here in Blacksburg next year.

1 comment:

F said...

well done dr. s.! good luck to all your future plans.

Published Scholars in the Philippines

Using Google Scholar data, webometrics ranks 453 scientists in the Philippines (June 2016 report). Each of these scientists has at least an...