Sunday, May 22, 2005

Raising Vader

We watched the Star Wars (Revenge of the Sith) movie yesterday. I enjoyed it.

The path of Anakin Skywalker to being Darth Vader however is not very convincing. The story went too fast there. (But then the movie is already long!) Towards the end of the movie, it is a good decision not to show the actual carnage of the young Jedis at the temple. Too many children (with their parents) watched the movie. A carnage segment can ruin their Star Wars experience.

I have a VCD collection of Episodes IV to VI. Now I am not sure if I would purchase the DVD versions of Episodes I to VI.

No comments:

Published Scholars in the Philippines

Using Google Scholar data, webometrics ranks 453 scientists in the Philippines (June 2016 report). Each of these scientists has at least an...