OpenOffice is a productivity suite of application software. It includes a word processor (WRITER), a spreadsheet processor (CALC), math editor (MATH), drawing software (DRAW), database management system (BASE), and presentation software (IMPRESS). This software suite is being developed by lots of volunteers and friendly people at Sun microsystems. The good thing is that this software is free. You can also opt to save your files in formats readable by Microsoft Office suite.
The 2.0 beta version is available here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Published Scholars in the Philippines
Using Google Scholar data, webometrics ranks 453 scientists in the Philippines (June 2016 report). Each of these scientists has at least an...
-
We wished to have our own home for a long time. Late last year, we finally started building one. The groundbreaking went without fanfare....
-
Noong unang panahon, sa konstantinopla Hari ang pipino, reyna ang malunggay May anak-anakan na isang prinsesa Bansag na pangalan, si don...
-
During the early nineties, I was involved in the Fractal Image Compression research of Ateneo de Manila. Last night, I uncovered an early I...
No comments:
Post a Comment