Sunday, November 21, 2004
Still on top
The hokies are ranked #11 today and still on top of the ACC. Meanwhile, the cavs and the canes are ranked #16 and #9 respectively. The hokies will attempt to recapture the commonwealth cup from the cavs on nov 27 and then take on the canes at the orange bowl on dec 4. The next two weeks will be tough. But if the hokies are unscratched after dec 4, they'll go to sugar bowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Published Scholars in the Philippines
Using Google Scholar data, webometrics ranks 453 scientists in the Philippines (June 2016 report). Each of these scientists has at least an...
-
We wished to have our own home for a long time. Late last year, we finally started building one. The groundbreaking went without fanfare....
-
Noong unang panahon, sa konstantinopla Hari ang pipino, reyna ang malunggay May anak-anakan na isang prinsesa Bansag na pangalan, si don...
-
During the early nineties, I was involved in the Fractal Image Compression research of Ateneo de Manila. Last night, I uncovered an early I...
No comments:
Post a Comment