Monday, November 01, 2004

Early Morning

I woke up around 5:45am this morning, took a shower, drank my coffee, and eaten two pieces of wheat bread -- the one you can easily get from Kroger or Walmart. Today is the first of November. I usually spend this time with my family -- visiting our loved ones who passed away. But then, I'm on the other side of the planet worrying about research which I'm not sure anyone cares except me and my adviser.

My loving wife and son are my inspiration to stay on. I hope I am with them right now instead. A few more months, I will wake up early morning with them by my side.

No comments:

Published Scholars in the Philippines

Using Google Scholar data, webometrics ranks 453 scientists in the Philippines (June 2016 report). Each of these scientists has at least an...