Friday, April 22, 2005

Tin-tin and the Alph-Art

I didn't know that when Herge died in 1983, he was actually working on a new adventure of Tin-tin and snowy. I love the Tin-tin adventures and I now have an almost complete collection of the comic books. I ordered from amazon the first 2 adventures of Tin-tin and snowy: "Tin-tin in the land of Soviets" and "Tin-tin in Congo," to complete my collection. Now that I know that Casterman published the uninked version of the "Tin-tin and the Alph Art", I am now seriously thinking if I would like to buy it (not cheap though).

This article from Washington Post details the contents of the unfinished comic book.

No comments:

Published Scholars in the Philippines

Using Google Scholar data, webometrics ranks 453 scientists in the Philippines (June 2016 report). Each of these scientists has at least an...