I got this problem from Paul Zeitz book (The art and craft of problem solving).
What is the next member in this sequence?
1, 11, 21, 1211, 111221, ...
Monday, February 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Published Scholars in the Philippines
Using Google Scholar data, webometrics ranks 453 scientists in the Philippines (June 2016 report). Each of these scientists has at least an...
-
We wished to have our own home for a long time. Late last year, we finally started building one. The groundbreaking went without fanfare....
-
Noong unang panahon, sa konstantinopla Hari ang pipino, reyna ang malunggay May anak-anakan na isang prinsesa Bansag na pangalan, si don...
-
During the early nineties, I was involved in the Fractal Image Compression research of Ateneo de Manila. Last night, I uncovered an early I...
1 comment:
this could be a tune for all we know...hehehe. i once saw a problem that i thought was a math sequence but turns out it was the sequence of NY subway stations in street numbers.
Post a Comment