Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Eight more remaining

I was able to find 13 more commemorative quarters (Delaware, Pennsylvania, Massachusets, Vermont, Kentucky, Lousiana, Indiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Missouri, Iowa, Florida, and Michigan). I now have a total of 27 out of 35 coins (not 31 as I previously posted).

I'm still on the lookout for Maine, Wisconsin, Texas, California, Minnesotta, Oregon, Kansas, and West Virginia. I might not be lucky to collect all 35 coins soon as the 2005 coins may not be in the circulation yet. The US Mint website has details on the 10 year schedule of US state quarters.

2 comments:

F said...

27 coins...hmmm enough for 2 loads of laundry and drying. :)

K said...

I actually have the quarters for Maine and Texas early January -- I must have used it to do laundry. hehehe.

Published Scholars in the Philippines

Using Google Scholar data, webometrics ranks 453 scientists in the Philippines (June 2016 report). Each of these scientists has at least an...