Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Published Scholars in the Philippines
Using Google Scholar data, webometrics ranks 453 scientists in the Philippines (June 2016 report). Each of these scientists has at least an...
-
We wished to have our own home for a long time. Late last year, we finally started building one. The groundbreaking went without fanfare....
-
Noong unang panahon, sa konstantinopla Hari ang pipino, reyna ang malunggay May anak-anakan na isang prinsesa Bansag na pangalan, si don...
-
During the early nineties, I was involved in the Fractal Image Compression research of Ateneo de Manila. Last night, I uncovered an early I...

2 comments:
wow but looks like it still can't pay for itself unless subsidized.
i agree. ..and for a moment while reading the news -- the people are thinking of tourism (i would like to see the windmills too) rather than the benefits of clean energy from the windmills. :)
Post a Comment